US-NJ, 2018 Internship Program - Business Analyst Intern 234767BR-MZ
2018 Internship Program - Business Analyst Intern
CELL & GENE THERAPIES UNIT
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
Research & Development
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
The function of the Business Analyst Intern is to support the Global Head of Strategy on analysis of data, coordination of reports, leading project teams, creating PowerPoint Presentations for senior leadership review & preparation of team meetings and workshops.
(1) Support the strategic planning process and associated financial plans,
(2) Support day-to-day operational meetings, analysis from cross-functional sources, produce high standard presentations for senior management,
(3) organize team meetings & workshops,
(4) preparation and Distribution of meeting Minutes.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
-Proficient with MS Excel (must know advanced functions, VLookups, Pivot Tables, Charts, Graphs, etc) & PowerPoint (intermediate to advanced skillset) to a high standard
-Confident in Numerating & numerical analysis.
-High learning agility and ability to work well under pressure & tight deadlines. --Creative in communication.
-Scientific background with a business MBA
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.