US-NJ, 2018 Internship Program - Enterprise Media Strategy Intern 234756BR-MZ
2018 Internship Program - Enterprise Media Strategy Intern
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
The Enterprise Media Strategy Summer Intern will:
- Develop consistent strategy to analyze potential HCP Media Partners available for US Oncology Promotion
o Collection of data on media partners from multiple sources capabilities, data available, program costs, historical success, target matching. etc.
o Creation of repository for data that allows US Oncology users to easily query on needs
- Understand how to integrate media partner selection within process
- Orchestrate Media Partner education that highlights foundational media partners for brand teams
- Ability to provide consistent insights on Media Partners makes our media more impactful and efficient
- Accurate understanding of which media partners can reach target leads to broaden reach of Novartis Oncology messages
- Knowledge of potential triggers/data that Media Partners may have access to can help the success of a Marketing Program
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Technical Background: Mathematics, Marketing, Strong Spreadsheet, Database and PowerPoint understanding
- Strong Analytical Strategy Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to present effectively
- Experience with Digital Media and Promotions
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.