USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
Audit & Finance
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
a) Streamline monthly reporting to functional teams
b) Enhance key performance indicators and analytics
c) Creation/enhancement of financial dashboards
d) Support in month end processes to ensure accurate financial statements
e) Support 2019 budget development, partnering with Market Access team and Franchise teams
f) Prepare financial analysis and presentations for Business Review
g) Opportunity to present to Finance Leadership Team and/or Market Access team
Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective
h) Opportunity to gain an understanding of the Pharmaceutical sector and the impact of Market access function on our patients
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Above average Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of financial statements
- Previous experience operating in team environment and business partnering
- Knowledge of / or interest in the Healthcare Industry
- Interest in Finance, data analysis and financial reporting
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.