US-NJ, 2018 Internship Program: Business Development & Licensing 234585BR-MZ
2018 Internship Program: Business Development & Licensing
GLOBAL BD&L PH
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
BD&L & Strategic Planning
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Assist BD&L team with key projects. Will include assessment of industry landscapes, competitive products, company profiles.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Proficient in Power Point, Excel, word processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of key business disciplines, such as marketing, finance, strategy, (through school courses is acceptable).
- Well organized, high level of interest in pharmaceutical industry.
- High energy level, ambitious to make the most of this experience.
- Flexible, willing to work in a variety of situations.
-Leadership capabilities as demonstrated in work roles, academic situations, community, sports, etc.
- Work experiences in sales, marketing, or finance will be helpful, but are not essential.
- Background/course work in biology, other sciences will be helpful, but is not essential.
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.