USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Access Strategy & Commercialization Intern:
This intern will support NSF/Alcon Franchise with potential to work cross-departmentally with key initiatives including:
- Focus on upcoming LoE products with key initiatives designed for pre and post LoE setting
- Streamlining and optimizing field pull-through drivers, tracking and reporting
- At least one pull through initiative/tool for a brand (working closely with market access marketer)
- Focus on aligning brand strategic imperatives with market access tools and content
- Navigate the compliant process of getting information into the hands of the field (with the payer marketer)
- Benchmark alternative commercial models and evaluate success factors
- Assist in the assessment of needs and development of capabilities required to evolve the commercial model leading up to and at time of LoE (Loss of Exclusivity)
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Key Must Have Competencies/Experiences:
- Pursuing a master s degree in science, public health, health policy
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative thinking
- Fast action oriented
- Work history demonstrating responsibility for job requirements
- Considering/evaluating career in healthcare business
- Willing to take initiative for maximizing internship opportunity
-Self starter!...ability to be given direction and run with it.
- Business education (minor or credits in comparable subjects)
- Strong technology skills (classes or credits in technology a plus)
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Willingness to develop networking skills
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.