US-NJ, 2018 Internship Program: Medical Project Manager 234578BR-MZ
2018 Internship Program: Medical Project Manager
GLOBAL MEDICAL AFFAIRS
East Hanover, NJ
USA Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, East Hanover, NJ
Commercial & General Management
You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
- Provide support for Dermatology Therapeutic area and Cosentyx (secukinumab) in the Immunology and Dermatology (I&D) Medical Unit
- Support medical activities related to secukinumab
- Support Medical Product Plan as directed by the Medical Directors
- Participate in Medical Tactical Team meetings as appropriate to further understanding of strategic direction and the development of medical strategies and tactics for the brand
- Participate in Development of Internal Newsletter
- Support development of slide decks utilized by the MTT
- Support development of scientific presentations, perform literature searches, preparation of materials for training, including reviews by the Materials Approval Process
- Assist with IIT submissions and coordination with Medical Services
- Contribute to company sponsored study progress tracking and study management
- The candidate will engage with colleagues from US Medical, Global Development, Marketing and Sales as needed
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Candidate must be an MD, PharmD or PhD candidate, with strong scientific/medically oriented background.
- Previous pharmaceutical/ working in pharmacy experience desired.
- Open and transparent communicator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced in presenting scientific data both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Power point, excel computer skills
- Planning and analytics abilities
-Ability to drive results and successfully execute complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.