You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
Novartis Technical Operation External Supply Quality Internship Opportunity program will provide real work experience to the University students. The intern will work closely with the Quality Head of Americas Business Development and Product Launch to develop and drive strategic projects for evaluation and launch of new products and portfolio acquisition. Intern will deliver strategy for Americas region (US, Canada, and LatAm) to execute global strategy to ensure the products meet Novartis and FDA standards. Intern will work on a project to build a GxP compliance system to meet needs of the business.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Current student enrolled in an accredited university
- Ability to commit to a 10-12 week fulltime summer internship program
- Willingness to learn from others on the job and inside a specific team
- Curiosity to explore different functions and unique roles at Novartis
- Ability to demonstrate and excel in Quality, Innovation, Performance, Collaboration, Courage and Integrity in a cross-matrix team environment
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.