US-NJ, Sr. Product Director - US Oncology - Rydapt 227602BR-MZ
Sr. Product Director - US Oncology - Rydapt
East Hanover, NJ
The Sr. Product Director for the US division of Novartis Oncology leads and manages the full spectrum of marketing for a specific brand, including leadership of a team of direct reports; marketing strategy, analysis, program development and implementation, budget and resource management and with multiple stakeholder relationships.
Provide strategic marketing leadership to a US marketing team and the North America region
Define the team s strategy, analyze market opportunities and successfully execute marketing plans to ensure positive business results
Lead and implement marketing strategies that will achieve optimal long-term performance across the disease area in terms of market share and product performance
Lead, motivate and effectively manage a team of direct reports to deliver required results, including coaching, training, developing and rewarding team members
Oversee effective implementation of a brands marketing plan in line with Novartis Oncology standards and corporate strategy.
Ensure budgets and resources are effectively managed within agreed upon limits and plans are effectively implemented.
Positively influence key stakeholders and opinion leaders inside and outside of the organization to ensure effective working relationships are in place to obtain input and ownership of programs and plans as required
Establish and effectively monitor performance management objectives based on relevant marketing plans and assessment of individual and team objectives
Integrate marketing and business expertise to ensure leadership credibility and product and market knowledge to bring value to the team, the function and to the Oncology Business Unit.
To be fully conversant with the customer/market place, key dynamics and policies in addition to an up to date knowledge of key competitors and their
Grow Sales for a brand by increasing market share and driving market expansion, in the treatment of cancer.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Bachelor degree required
MBA degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred
1. Minimum 8 years pharma industry experience required, 6 years+ of marketing experience strongly preferred with most of the experience being in US operations.
Oncology/Specialty/Rare Disease experience required.
2. Marketing expert with thorough knowledge and experience in competitive market environment and building and executing marketing strategies.
3. Proven leadership skills and presence in highly visible role with proven business results.
4. Minimum of 2 years of Sales experience required.
5.Highly adaptable and flexible leadership style with ability to work cross functionally within diverse group of colleagues, peers and other professionals.
6. Demonstrates Excellent strategic marketing, analytical, business and budget management skills and experience.
7. Ability to work in an entrepreneurial organization in a fast-paced environment.
8. Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.