As the Associate Director of Strategy & Operations for the CART Franchise, the candidate will sit at the intersection of the brands and the Executive Director of Strategy & Operations in an Above Brand role and participate as a key member of the CART Strategy & Operations team.
Manage operations for CART, including:
- Governance within CART-US (e.g., appropriate setup for Medical and Commercial) and across broader organization (e.g., creating effective governance bodies across OBU US, OBU, and C>U, identifying key decision areas and effectively influencing all functions to implement accordingly)
- Development of key communications for VP & Head
- Execute key VP-approved BU ad-hoc projects
Manage field operations for the Cellular Therapy Strategic Account Managers
Coordination with the Hematology Franchise team and Director of Operations specifically.
Responsible for identifying and implementing innovative tools and technology to drive enhancements to the customer experience and selling model
Enable Omni-channel marketing approach to deliver a consistent customer experience and proactive sales model across traditional, digital and emerging channels
- Ensure 360 view of customer across all channels
- Identify infrastructure enhancements and process optimization opportunities to deliver near real-time response capabilities
- Evolve the content creation process to drive singular approvals of brand message for delivery across all customer facing channels
Align stakeholders around annual marketing plans, including strategic plan, budget and tactical planning
Contribute to the development & implementation of the CART Franchise strategic brand plan.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
A Bachelor s Degree is required; M.Sc./MBA is preferred
An MBA with a focus in marketing or/and equivalent experience is desirable
Business and/or science background is required
The ideal candidate should have a thorough knowledge of product management and at least 5 years experience in either sales, sales management, marketing, or operations.
Previous Oncology experience is highly preferred as is previous experience in pharmaceutical sales.
Individual must possess excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills, excellent project management expertise, the ability to bridge marketing and science and the ability to manage the heavy workload common to a priority brand.
Ability to communicate effectively across functions, specifically with senior management and headquarter functions (e.g. Business Analytics, Marketing) is required.
Other responsibilities will include budget management, assessment of new marketing opportunities and market development planning.
This is an East Hanover HQ based role.
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.