US-MA, Sales Specialist Neuroscience - Springfield MA 222558BR-MZ
Sales Specialist Neuroscience - Springfield MA
US GEN MED
The Neuroscience Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sales volume and share growth of the assigned product line as well as representing and promoting Novartis as a leader in the Neuroscience community and market-place.
Incumbents will be responsible for covering a large territory and will focus on the most productive and influential customers within the territory, including office and hospital-based physicians and other Neuroscience centers of influence. Another component of this role includes activities such as opinion leader development. The Senior Sales Specialist must be able to develop relationships and maintain an active presence in the Neuroscience community, academic customers, and associated organizations
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
* Bachelors degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business related discipline
* Minimum of 5 years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience.
* 2 years of which must be in Institutional or Specialty Sales (preferably with Neurologists)
* Demonstrated ability to work with Academic customers
* Previous MS Sales experience & familiarity with the Neuroscience/MS community is highly preferred.
* Internal candidates must be in their current position for at least two years.
Candidates need to be motivated, results-oriented and have a high degree of technical expertise, exceptional selling skills, and must have outstanding skills in the areas of communication, organization, decision making and tactical execution. Must demonstrated collaboration, relationship building and customer service competencies.
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.