US-NJ, Regional Medical Assoc Director - LaCan Oncology 218819BR-MZ
Regional Medical Assoc Director - LaCan Oncology
East Hanover, NJ
Research & Development
Provide operational and strategic clinical/Medical expertise on several products, as a member of regional medical team to deliver high quality clinical trials and medical marketing program milestones on time and within budget.
1. Serve as regional medical leader for assigned products: develop regional strategy and implement medical affairs program. Coordinate global clinical development, regional and local medical affairs activities to optimize use of products in Latin America
2. Contribute clinical research and operational expertise in the development of overall strategy and objectives of the Clinical regional and local countries clinical studies.
3. Coach local medical team to ensure accountability and proper functions of their roles.
4. Technical and Strategic medical support for regional and local Marketing programs
5. Serve as representative to extended global program teams, global commercial teams for products, ensuring that Latin American/Canadian needs are taken into account into programs. Coordinate the feedback from the countries for these meetings
6. Design and implement regional medical affairs trials to complement global and local programs
7. Coordinate third party study activities for countries, ensuring that these meet overall strategic objectives
8. Create and implement the Latin American/Canada regional publication plan for assigned products
9. Manage budget for medical affairs programs for region for assigned products.
10. Support regional regulatory submission strategies for products (working with DRA)
11. Working on enhancing clinical research and medical affairs in Latin America, improving processes, etc.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
MD (medicine) required. Specialization in Oncology or hematology strongly preferred.
English and Spanish are required. - Portuguese desirable
1. At least 5 years experience in clinical studies development, and implementation
2. At least 5 years experience in Marketing support
3. Knowledge of advanced clinical trial design and basic statistics.
4. Solid medical/scientific skills.
5. Ability to analyze and interpret efficacy and safety data.
6. Proficient in all aspects of the clinical development process.
7. Medical, scientific and state of the art clinical re-search knowledge of assigned disease area.
8. Proven ability to manage different teams or projects simultaneously.
9. Proven experience on clinical development teams
10. Experience with regulatory submissions highly desirable
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.