US-NJ, Training Manager-Trial Management - Positions in EH, Basel & Hyderabad 213007BR-MZ
Training Manager-Trial Management - Positions in EH, Basel & Hyderabad
Global Drug Development
East Hanover, NJ
Research & Development
We have multiple positions and they can be in either East Hanover, Basel, or Hyderabad.
Contribute to the creation of the Trial Management training strategy. Identify development needs to build functional capabilities, enhance role competency and performance, optimize productivity and increase quality of work for Trial Management associates. Implement the Trial Management training strategy incl. creation, delivery, tracking, and reporting of line function training activities and events.
1. Partner with the Global Head Training and Process Implementation, the Global Development University and key line functions to create and deliver specific trainings for Trial Management associates
a. Act as subject matter expert (SME) on selected -specific training topics.
b. Coordinate with the Global Development University the timely management of train-ing system updates reflecting changes after training class.
2. Support the Global Head Training and Process Implementation with the competency and skill assessments for Trial Management roles.
3. Function as Line Function Coordinator to review and assign Working Practices, SOPs, and FRMs (forms) per Trial Management roles utilizing the Standard Training Applicability s and Resourcing (STAR) database.
4. Track and report training compliance for associates on a monthly/quarterly basis (e.g., curricula, course information, schedules, and completion records). Highlight persistent non-compliance to appropriate management, as applicable. Identify potential reasons for lack of training compliance and propose action plan(s) to address.
5. As a follow-up to audits and/or Health Authority inspections, provide and/or organize training on areas identified as needed, in close collaboration with Process Control Managers.
6. Responsible for the coordination and logistical oversight of key Trial Management events.
7. Function as Trial Management representative at functional and cross-functional process im-provement initiatives to contribute LF-specific input and perspective to the overall project.
8. Responsible for the maintenance of the internal Trial Management training SharePoint site to ensure that most up-to-date information is available.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Bachelor s degree (or equivalent) is required.
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
At least 5 years working directly in the area of global clinical trial execution/operation.
2+ years of experience as trainer, facilitator and/or course curriculum developer within the clinical trial environment is strongly preferred.
Excellent communication and presentation skills for diverse audiences and in a global setting.
Proven ability to build collaborative relationships at all levels within a global organization.
Strong organizational skills including managing multiple and overlapping deliverables/timelines.
Advanced proficiency in computer software, SharePoint, MS Excel, web-conferencing.
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.