US-NJ, Director - Global Indication Lead, Hematology ITP 211506BR-MZ
Director - Global Indication Lead, Hematology ITP
ONCOLOGY BU - NPH
East Hanover, NJ
This role is to lead the global commercialization of the Promacta brand for the treatment of ITP (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura)
Leading the global commercialization of Promacta for the treatment of ITP patients.
Driving the Cx (Compound, Competition, Customer, Consumer) planning and implementation process, including strategic/tactical brand planning, contributing to the LCM strategies through the Promacta Global Project Team (GPT) in order to maximize market share and revenue growth worldwide.
Contributing to the strategic development and global implementation by establishing Global-Regional alignment, and full cooperation and adoption by key stakeholders (CPOs - country pharma organizations, Internal Functions, Medical Community and Patient Support Groups).
He/she would also :
- Build relationship with global ITP experts and leverage the insights collected to support launch plan and lifecycle management activities
- Work closely with the Regional markets to identify, understand and leverage the drivers and barriers to success for short and long-term marketing success
- Capture best practices and look for opportunities to scale learnings, best practices, synergy in capabilities across both Global and regional launch and promotional activities
- Analyze Regional/CPO brand performance, as required, to inform discussions on opportunities and issues in driving accelerated profitable growth.
- Support markets by timely response to market requests for information and materials to ensure Marketing Community are fully aware of Global marketing initiatives and have all relevant information to progress in their marketing plans.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Education: Bachelor's Degree. MBA desired.
8 + years of Marketing experience or equivalent
5 + years Operational Commercial experience at a country and/or regional level
Oncology or Hematology marketing experience would be advantageous
Must have demonstrated ability to both develop effective strategies and drive tactical implementation
Launch experience (global / regional or country level) within Oncology would be an advantage
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.