US-CO, MS Senior Sales Specialist- DENVER NORTH 209873BR-MZ
MS Senior Sales Specialist- DENVER NORTH
US GEN MED
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field. We're committed to peak performance, improving the quality of life, and embracing and leveraging diverse backgrounds, cultures and talents to achieve competitive advantage.
The Multiple Sclerosis Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sales volume and share growth of the assigned product line as well as representing and promoting Novartis as a leader in the MS community and market-place.
Incumbents will be responsible for covering a large territory and will focus on the most productive and influential customers within the territory, including office and hospital-based physicians and other MS centers of influence. Another component of this role includes activities such as opinion leader development. The Sales Specialist must be able to develop relationships and maintain an active presence in the MS community, academic customers & associated organizations.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
* Bachelors degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business related discipline
* Minimum of 5 years of successful pharmaceutical sales experience.
* 2 years of which must be in Institutional or Specialty Sales (preferably with Neurologists)
* Demonstrated ability to work with Academic customers
* Previous MS Sales experience & familiarity with the Neuroscience/MS community is highly preferred.
* Internal candidates must be in their current position for at least two years.
Candidates need to be motivated, results-oriented and have a high degree of technical expertise, exceptional selling skills, and must have outstanding skills in the areas of communication, organization, decision making and tactical execution. Must demonstrated collaboration, relationship building and customer service competencies.
* If a direct employer requests that you go to their web site and complete your application there in order to be
considered, please do so. Applications for all positions are subject to each employer's specific requirements.