US-NJ, Director - Systems of Care Customer Marketing 220409BR_1502374532-MZ
|Develop and execute System of Care (large physician groups, integrated delivery networks, etc.) strategies and tactics for Entresto, both from an unbranded and branded perspective. |
Lead the SoC Customer Marketing team whose responsibilities include:
• Responsible for leading the development and implementation of an Entresto SoC strategy.
• Translate customer insights into a strategic platform that will drive Entresto performance within the System of Care segment.
• Conduct a robust SoC segmentation to identify the key customers to call on and determine appropriate customization or different messages based on the customer’s priorities.
• Have a clear understanding of health economics and outcomes research and be able to guide and inform how to best build and utilize this information.
• Work closely with the hospital brand marketer to ensure strategies and tactics are aligned as well as the remainder of the Entresto marketing team.
• Develop, execute, and measure tactics and resources utilized by the newly formed Entresto KAM field organization within Systems of Care.
• Create and/or assist in the development of training programs for internal cus-tomers and stakeholders on SOC and different customer's point of view and how we can meet the customer’s unmet needs.
• Work with the SoC National Lead and training department, to create and exe-cute KAM training programs that increase their effectiveness in delivering re-sources and capabilities that drive brand growth.
• Determine whether unbranded initiatives should be leveraged and developed to meet customer’s needs.
• Collaborate with Global, where appropriate, on critical brand issues and align as appropriate to the global brand strategy.
• Contribute to the development of the annual operating plans including finan-cial forecasts and analysis
• Monitor Entresto’s performance, competitive environment and customer base to quickly identify needed changes to strategic direction or tactical implemen-tation.
• Work with legal, regulatory, compliance and medical colleagues to ensure appropriate use of materials and resources.
• Lead interactions with extended brand team members including other func-tional areas (Sales, Patient Access & Health Policy; Medical, Clinical, Regula-tory, Training, Finance and others) building consensus/buy-in among these team members.
• Work with the broader Heart Failure portfolio team to ensure aligned strategic direction and messaging, where appropriate.
• Ensure compliance with Novartis policies and procedures and full integration into the Novartis culture and support resources.
• Business or Marketing degree (MBA) are preferred
• 8+ years Pharmaceutical experience including Sales, Brand Marketing or System of Care Account Management experience
• Minimum of 5 years of direct marketing experience preferably with launch and in-line products
• Experience developing and implementing strategies in the SoC/Hospital setting.
• Proven track record of in-line and launch brand performance and managing product marketing functions.
• Demonstrated success leading across functional teams.
• Strong written and oral communications to shape and articulate a clear strategy/story.
• Ability to analyse and interpret amounts of complex market and financial data.
• Therapeutic knowledge specifically cardiovascular.
• Strong ability to coordinate with Global Franchises and cross functional partners.
• Experience launching new products.
• Track record of attracting and developing talent and building high performance teams.
Please visit our website at www.novartis.com