US-NJ, Associate Director, PA&HP Strategy & Operations 201658BR_1486049431-MZ
|Posting Title - Associate Director, PA&HP Strategy & Operations|
• Lead the development and implementation of effective Market Access operational strategies and plans across the product portfolio to enable favorable positioning of Novartis Pharmaceutical medicines with patients and customers.
• Lead interactions with payer marketing, account management and patient services team members and other cross-functional stakeholder groups including Marketing, Sales, Insights and Analytics, Training, and IT building consensus/buy-in among these teams and function as the Strategy and Operations lead on Market Access projects.
• Present operational strategies and implementation plans to senior management for approval.
• Ensure effective deployment and tracking of various business critical initiatives in support of departmental annual objectives. Owner of Market Access functional dashboards and KPIs.
• Assess and challenge all departmental processes with an eye towards innovation and operational excellence using insights from internal customer groups.
• Ensure compliance with Novartis policies and procedures and full integration into the Novartis culture and support resources.
• Be viewed as a strategic partner to the business by delivering value through insight generation, building internal capabilities and effective project management.
• Influence stakeholders and communicate decisions cross-functionally to ensure broader alignment within the department and across the US Pharma organization, anticipate and mitigate potential challenges/opportunities.
• Initiate, build and drive strategic initiatives across multiple teams, departments, etc.; and provide leadership to ensure teams achieve objectives.
• Support Market Access Leadership Team in driving business impact by aligning with the business top and bottom line objectives.
• Defines new ways to leverage the organization’s resources to support needs of the business enterprise.
* Business or Marketing degree (MBA) is preferred.
* 3-5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and/or health care industry, top tier management consulting experience is a plus.
* Demonstrated success leading across functional teams, strong execution and results.
* Strong written and oral communications to shape and articulate a clear strategy/story.
* Ability to analyze and interpret amounts of complex market and financial data.
* Market access, marketing or sales experience.
* Strong senior stakeholder management and strategic project management skills.
* Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
Please visit our website at www.novartis.com