|Contract Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) – San Francisco Bay Area, CA – 12 Month Contract|
EPM Scientific is seeking a Contract Clinical Trial Manager for its Biotech client located in the San Francisco Bay Area. They have an immediate need of a Contract Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) to join the team and get the ball rolling on a Phase II trial for a 6-12 month Contract! The role is office-based 40 hours a week.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM)
Qualifications of the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM)
- Collaborate with Clinical Quality Assurance to maintain quality standards in compliance with regulatory requirements/guidance’s and adherence to SOPs and ICH/GCPs; participate in ongoing process improvement initiatives.
- Oversee ongoing service provider management (e.g., CROs, IVRS, Central Labs), including independent negotiation of scope of work, budgets, performance management, and issue resolution.
- Manage the financial aspect of clinical trials to ensure accuracy and timeliness of service provider and site payments.
- All other duties as assigned
A full job description can be provided upon request for this clinical management contract. It is a 6+ month office based contract role in the Bay Area. If this is of interest, please send your CV to [click here]
- Minimum 3 years direct experience in Clinical Trial Management
- Experience with Respiratory, Asthma Trials not required but a BONUS
- Strong experience in clinical research
- Ph. I – III experiences is a BONUS
Contract Clinical Trial Manager – San Francisco Bay Area, CA – 12 Month Contract