|Freelance/ContractStatistical Programmer – San Francisco - 6 month contract |
Freelance Contract Statistical Programmer required for a 6 month Contract with a rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical Company based in San Francisco. This is an office based role with infrequent travel required.
Role of the Freelance Statistical Programmer
Key skills required for the Freelance Statistical Programmer
- Support programmer within a study team involved in the creation and QC of analysis datasets TFL's or standard tools following company standard data models or user requirements.
- Apply standard tools developed for the study or project. Participate in development of new standards and tools.
- Follow all company SOP and guidelines in the creation of the programming deliverables.
- Adheres to procedures surrounding retention of data, records, and information for clinical studies.
- Experience in SAS programming, preferably in a clinical data environment
- Exposure of relational database structure
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in a global environment.
- SAS, (Base, Stat, Macro, graph). This is an opportunity to join a select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
A full job description can be provided upon request for this freelance Statistical Programmer role. It is a 6 month office based contract role in San Francisco. If this is of interest, please send your CV to [click here]