Europe, Senior European Quality Program Manager 452431219010-MZ
|Senior European Quality Program Manager|
Our client is arguably one of the most exciting pharmaceutical companies in the world right now, a rapidly growing, global business with an enviable pipeline and an award winning employee environment. Their 30,000 employees are focused on improving global health by thinking in entrepreneurial, creative ways allowing them to bring new treatments to patients in a cost effective manner.
For their European Operations and Quality business we are currently seeking a Lead for their continuous improvement projects, as a QA Program Manager. The Quality Program Manager is responsible for continuous improvement of Quality Systems across the European Operations business. This is a role with direct and matrix management responsibility.
The European QA Program Manager will lead the planning, and communication of best practice for all manufacturing sites across Europe, ensuring all improvements are harmonized across the manufacturing business.
Key responsibilities for QA Program Manager
- Drive Quality Projects across the European Region
- Develop policy process and procedure to synchronize quality systems
- Define clear governance rules
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Operations, and Manufacturing teams across the world to share best practice and drive global continuous improvements
- Create and maintain strong links between Quality Systems and Regulatory Management
- Willingness to travel 30%
- Position can be based from various sites across Europe
Qualifications for Quality Program Manager
- Degree related to discipline of Life Sciences, Supply Chain, Engineering or Operations
- Strong Plant Management / Manufacturing experience in European locations
- Strong project leadership skills
- Proven manager of people, both direct management and matrix management are included in this position
- Any Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen/Continuous Improvement related experience is beneficial
If you are interested to find out about this opportunity or any of our other Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing or Operations positions within the life sciences industry please send us your CV!
Please visit our website at www.epmscientific.com