|Our client is a major Pharmaceutical Company searching for multiple roles in Field Communications.|
Ideal candidate will be ready to take the position and interact with several medical teams in the aid of training and strategy around oncology.
Previous experience is preferred and strong communication skills are a must.
Candidates who assume the role will be entering this company at an extremely exciting time and will spearhead the strategy around the pipeline in oncology.
Detailed Description Below:
Partners with Field Medical leaders to ensure and support superior customer interactions. Positioned within the Worldwide (WW) Field Medical Operations & Training organization, primary focus is US. Tightly aligned with the WW Field Medical Communication Lead (WW FMCL) to develop and communicate disease and product strategy, content, training and measures. Provides US field insights into the WW communication platform for Therapeutic Area (TA)/asset. Integrated as strategic member within the US Medical organization to bridge WW vision with local implementation.
Contribution to Field Medical Strategy, Content, Training and Execution
- Aligns with WW FMCL on strategic direction for healthcare provider interactions and communication topics.
- Partners with FM Team Lead in strategic discussions with matrix team to develop Knowledge Mobilization objectives and define field activities; assists with developing and implementing market-level programs aligned with customer segment objectives.
- Ensures timely resources and training to enable informative scientific exchanges with external customers and internal partners, which accurately reflect scientific data of the disease area.
- Develops profiling and customer insights tools, works with business solutions to implement surveys, analyze data and report results.
- Responsible for US field medical insights analysis (CFAST) and for communications to stakeholders.
- Participates in strategic discussions regarding FM clinical trial activities, facilitates tracking and prioritization of field efforts in data generation.
- Accountable for representing US insights and unique market needs to WW FMCL and US Knowledge Transfer members for input into communication topics, content, resources and training objectives.
- Accountable for ensuring all content is reviewed through current processes (i.e. proactive, reactive, training); responsible for managing content repositories (i.e. sharepoint).
- Aligns with WW FMCL for international congress coverage assignments; assists with congress planning in the market. Ensures effective congress debriefs aligned with Medical team objectives.
- Develops objectives, agenda and framework for FM TA meetings, collaborates with FM matrix team on planning and delivery of national and regional meetings.
- Implements WW Field Medical Operations projects in TA, ensures alignment across FM function
Field Medical Training
- Assists WW FMCL with development of the WW FM annual disease/product training plans; adapts to brand lifecycle, competitive landscape and business priorities of the local market(s); manages training calendar, and facilitates training delivery.
- Partners with the US FM Team Lead to assess key medical competencies and knowledge required to deliver local medical plan objectives and best in class HCP and customer interactions (new hires and existing); facilitates and enables market specific training through blended channels (i.e. in person, virtual webconference, on-line, etc.)
- Aligns with WW standards for excellence in understanding and communicating the disease area, products, value and outcomes with healthcare providers; collaborates with Field Medical Training to develop assessments and tools for evaluating training and performance.
FM Value Demonstration
- Partners with US FM Team leads, WW FM Operations and Market Research to set quantitative and qualitative measures to demonstrate and communicate value of Field Medical initiatives and customer impact.
- Assists FM Team lead with developing and communicating value, metrics and achievement of objectives to key stakeholders.
- Facilitates best practice sharing across the markets
- Ensures alignment and communication with alliance partners as appropriate
- Previously held Field deployed and/or Field Management position in Pharmaceutical company (advantageous – 2 years)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence effectively across matrixed organization
- Proven success in managing projects within medical and/or commercial team (mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and communicate data effectively
- Experience in collaborating to develop Medical/Marketing strategy and/or objectives for a Product (desired)
- Position is located in Plainsboro, NJ, US with travel up to 20%
- Medical/Scientific background (mandatory)
- Proven knowledge within Disease Area (desired)
- Understanding of regulatory policy and guideance for medical communications in the industry (mandatory)
- Strong communication & influencing skills (mandatory)
- Understanding of environment and industry trends and their impact on the business (mandatory)
- Proven success in building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships in a multi-cultural environment (mandatory)
- Advanced presentation skills (mandatory)