Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative with a passion for sales and a proven track record.
- Manage Key Accounts within assigned territory
- Utilize appropriate analytics to identify sales opportunities
- Set goals and utilize metrics and key performance indicators to demonstrate impact
- Work with medical professionals and patient advocacy groups
- Minimum of 4 + yrs pharmaceutical experience
- Epilepsy, Neurology, or anti-seizure medical background is a huge plus.
- Must have documentation of success, award winner, go-getter, hunter mentality.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
Compensation and Benefits:
- Company car and reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package