National Account Manager
Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established National Account Manager with current experience calling and handling accounts in the Managed Care arena.
- Will develop, negotiate, and complete all contracts within National Commercial Payers, HMP/PPO's, PBM's, Medicare Part D, State Medicaid,etc
- Must understand the managed care landscape
- Able to communicate disease state awareness/knowledge, and treatment in the managed care arena
- 5+ years of managed care experience preferred.
- Must have experience calling on the aboveHig
- Highly analytical and strong clinical acumen
- Must have documentation of success.
- Bachelor's Degree is required /Advanced Degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- $170000 - $180000
- Stock options