Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with a rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical Company with commercial operations based in the US. Our client company creates value by developing and commercializing new drugs that offer superior medical benefits and commercial potential.
This position is primarily responsible for winning new business through focusing on prospecting new business, articulating our value proposition and delivering compelling proposals that serve the interest of both the customer and the company.
· Achieve AOP in the net sales and gross profit categories for each division.
· Achieve assigned objectives for new business growth and call activities.
· Collaborate with strategic accounts in retention strategies for designated White Glove accounts and contract renewals.
· Implement plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
· Develop and deliver sales presentations that address prospect pain points and deliver winning and profitable proposals for the company
- 2-4 years of solid B2B experience.
- Ability to work independently, intrinsically motivated.
- Excelled interpersonal, written, oral communication and negotiation skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to prospect new business, and ability to close new business opportunities on a consistent basis. Strong computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A valid driver's license and an excellent driving record is required.
Base: : $55000- $60000
Bonus: Bonus: 20% @ goal but open ended
Additional: Company Car, Fuel Card, Expenses & Great Benefits