Atlantic Management Resources has partnered with an established pharmaceutical company that licenses, develops, and markets specialty products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical sales representative with a passion for sales and a proven track record. Unique corporate culture, patient focused sales, and exciting growing company
• Develop effective sales presentations for physicians within region
• Analyze data and manage territory effectively
• Maintain knowledge of current trends in industry
• Attend various sales training classes, sales meetings, and national/regional conferences.
• 2.5 years of pharmaceutical sales with compassion for the patient population
• Experience in Addiction, Pain Management, and/or Drug Counseling is preferred.
• Must have documentation of success
• Bachelor's Degree is required
Compensation and Benefits
- Base: $70000-$85000
- Bonus: 25 - 30%
- Car allowance and reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package