Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
We have immediate openings for experienced Full-Time, Administrative Professionals (Business Service Associates) to come join our team in Princeton, NJ!
Canon presently manages an elite team of Executive Assistants (EA) and Executive Coordinators (EC) for a very high profile client. This client has entrusted this very important function of their business to us based on our proven approach to customer service and providing a highly trained workforce to satisfy their objectives in companywide administrative support. This team of EAs’ and ECs’ are responsible for providing top notch administrative support to either 1 or multiple leaders within the client’s organization. This is an excellent opportunity for any Administrative Professional seeking a new challenge where they will be surrounded by career driven and like-minded professionals.
Schedule: All of our openings are full-time, 40 hour per week positions during regular business hours.
Come Join Our Team!
- Partner with business leaders and their teams to understand Business strategy, products, processes, and systems and to support the day to day operations of your department
- Gain an understanding of key business initiatives and anticipate the future needs of their team. Based on independent knowledge and understanding, draft agendas, presentations, meeting materials as requested.
- Collaborate with other Business Services Associates (Administrative staff) and functional areas (Travel, Finance, IT, Contract Administration, etc) to identify opportunities to streamline workflows, to prioritize key business activities and develop solutions
- Develop and maintain strong, credible relationships across business units and deliver business results
- Respond to changing situations and encourage and help others to do the same
- Manage conflicting priorities and be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Independently resolve moderately complex problems and issues under general supervision using appropriate judgment, discretion, and knowledge
- Manage all operational detail and issues independently-take ownership for completion
- Assist in complex project coordination and support departmental initiatives
- Manage complicated business calendars in Outlook
- Maintain confidential records and files (Some paper, some online)
- Prepare agendas, presentations, handouts, and other written materials for distribution at meetings
- Manage meetings with internal and external customers (scheduling, meeting invites, prepare agendas and collect and distribute materials for meetings, assist in writing meeting minutes, etc)
- Manage complex travel schedules-both domestic and international. Completes expense report
Minimum of 1-5+ years of experience working in a fast paced, Corporate environment in a similar administrative or support function
Bachelor’s degree preferred for those with less than 3 years experience.
Experience working in the pharmaceutical/ Biotech or related industry
Personal Attributes: Must be a self-starter, fast learner, work well on your own, work well under pressure of deadlines/fast paced environment, handle rejection well, good at ad-hoc work-administrative work, must have a high degree of detail orientation, able to work well in a competitive and driven environment.
Communication Skills: Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills since the EA may be asked to speak on behalf of high profile Managers and/or leaders
Tech Savvy: Must be an expert in MS office applications (Highly developed skills in assisting to prepare presentation in MS PowerPoint, Excel; Draft memos and/or create complex documents on Word. Further, must be detail orientated and have experience scheduling multiple meetings in Outlook or other online calendars.
Must be flexible to work late hours if needed
Team Player- Flexible and willing to assist the team in other areas as needed
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation based on experience and position!
Large company benefits!
Competitive Time-Off Program!
Canon employee discounts and exclusive vendor purchase programs for our employees!
You’ll work for an organization focused on internal talent development through our industry competitive training programs!