|The Medical Affairs Company|
US-NJ, Clinical Nurse Educator - Critical Care/Post-Op (New Jersey) MCVN-NJ-BF-MZ
Territory includes: Northern New Jersey
The Clinical Nurse Educator (CNE) is responsible for providing product and disease state knowledge to nurses and their nursing staff within targeted institution’s cardiac care and post-operative pain/analgesia units. The purpose of the CNE is to provide point-of-service support with these healthcare professionals (predominantly nurses) and their staff in order to initially and continuously enhance disease knowledge, coordinate and provide training, enhance utilization and compliance, improve adherence and support the overall patient therapy selection process.
· Identify and conduct outreach to key nursing staff in institutional-based cardiac and post-operative settings, optimally strengthening relationships and representing the Client.
· Identify and develop relationships with local and regional nurses and their nursing staff to educate on disease state topics, products and programs.
· Support product label and educate nurses and their nursing staff within identified practices on products’ clinical attributes and safety profiles.
· Train nurses and staff on the appropriate and safe administration of the product and side effect management profiles.
· Identify optimal patient profiles and candidates for treatment.
· Collaborate and consistently communicate with commercial organization.
· Coordinate and deliver education to nurses and nursing staff through formal presentations, in-services and scientific exchange.
· Collect medical insights gathered from scientific exchange with nurses and nursing staff and communicates relevant information in order to support medical strategies.
· Provides meeting coverage at scientific meetings with an advanced clinical practitioner focus and reports information of interest to the Client.
· Bachelor's Degree Required (BSN). Advanced Practice Nurse preferred (MSN, NP.)
· Active nursing license in good standing.
· 3-5 years clinical nurse experience required (cardiology and/pain a plus.)
· Relationships with institutions and/or hospitals in territory.
· Previous pharmaceutical industry Nurse Educator experience preferred.
To apply directly, please visit: https://careers-tmac.icims.com/jobs/1542/clinical-nurse-educator---critical-care-pacu-%28new-jersey%29/job
Visit Our Website