US-PA, Supply Chain Project Lead
This job posting is project based and will end with Project or by Jul 2018.
The Project Lead reports to Project Manager and partners with key project stakeholders. The initiatives include but not limited to cost productivity, process improvements and leading the strategic framework in developing world class supply chain practices.
1. The Project Lead leads multiple work streams and projects in area of major resourcing between suppliers, for components and finished medical devices.
2. The Project Lead coordinates between various departments in integrated supply chain, external supplier partners, and engineering to ensure the delivery of tasks related to project. Ensure flawless execution of the projects.
3. Ensure seamless integration of tasks with enterprise PMO in Global Orthopedics and develop a review mechanism on project updates.
4. Independently manage the complexities of the project and also expected to coordinate with key stakeholders to resolve conflicts to ensure delivery of project.
5. Coordinate with legal CoE to execute supply contracts with suppliers.
6. Periodically communicate the project status at various levels within the organization.
7. Interact effectively and develop relationships with internal and external resources at multiple levels.
8. Provide advisory services to project team to facilitate optimal solutions and recommendations
9. Participate and facilitate creating strategic sourcing roadmap with clear strategy and deliverables focusing sourcing innovation, next generation supplier collaboration, source rebalancing, and supply chain risk mitigation.
1. A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a concentration in engineering, supply chain, business administration, operations, finance, or engineering. An MBA is preferred.
2. Minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in program management, resourcing, manufacturing transfers, and direct negotiations is required.
3. Experience in managing a product launch or transfer in the industry space (e.g. medical device or pharmaceuticals, not IT) is strongly preferred.
4. Experience in manufacturing, process engineering, and direct material strategic sourcing is preferred.
5. Proven ability to influence/collaborate is required with excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
6. Analytical-absorb information & solve complex problems quickly is required.
7. Leadership skills such as, setting direction, influencing, goal alignment, lead & influence others in a matrix organization are required.
8. Excellent MS Office and MS Project suit skill is required.
9. Proven experience working across levels in the organization and leading project presentation to leadership team is required.
10. Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills are required.
11. Must have creative & decisive problem solving skills, and proven ability to influence/collaborate to get to desired result.
12. Experience in planning process for product / SKU launch is required.
Visit Our Website