1+ year contract
TA: Wound Care
Site Visits: 8-12 per month
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Independently oversee and manage multiple sites within one or more protocols to assure compliance with protocols, project plans, and Good Clinical Practices (GCPs).
- Conduct on-site visits as required; pre-study, initiation, interim, and close-out visits and prepare visit reports.
- Oversee site study start-up procedures, including IRB submissions and contract/budget negotiations
- Serve as primary point of contact for site questions related to study conduct issues and study progress.
- BA/BS in nursing, biological sciences or related field.
- Strong background as independant CRA monitor
- Experience working as a Critical Care RN
- Wound care experience preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCPs).
- Recognized CRA certification (ACRP or SoCRA) a plus.