US-Nationwide, Director of Business Development, HEOR ljbdheor-MZ
An international Health Economics and Outcomes Research group is looking to bring a new Director of Business Development into their team. The ideal candidate must have several years' experience selling HEOR services and technical components to pharmaceutical companies. This is a home-based role that requires someone who is located on the East Coast, West Coast, or in the Mid-West.
The Business Development Director will be in charge of developing the company’s business development strategy and communicating the company’s strengths and values to ensure the flow of orders for services from the clients. This person will be selling HEOR services and technical components to clients within the pharmaceutical industry. HEOR experience is a must! Experience in the Mid-West market is a plus.
· RFPs (request for proposal) and proposal creation and development
· Estimating and negotiating project costs
· Communicating with potential and current clients
· Performing all applicable activities aimed at bringing new contracts to the company, including periodic mailings to potential clients
· Developing corporate presentation materials
· Tracking clients’ contacts and status of business requests
· Participating in bid defense
· Collecting all necessary information from other departments to answer clients’ requests for information (for example, feasibility analysis)
· Bachelor's (BA or BS)
· At least 5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
· Several years in Business Development within HEOR space
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong leadership and training skills
· Presentation skills
· Able to travel extensively
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialize in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia, and the US, we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivaled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.
If you are unsure as to whether your experience is relevant to the vacancy you are reading through or would like to talk through potential career options, please feel free to contact me on 919.838.7478 or at [click here]
Know anyone that's right for this role? Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn $500 cash! If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both $500!
Key words: Business Development/health outcomes/health economics/outcomes research/pharmaceutical/HEOR/services/research/RFP/proposal
Visit Our Website