US-Nationwide, Director, Business Development-CRO oc3307-MZ
A rapidly growing Clinical Research Organization is looking for a Director, Business Development. The Director, Business Development is in charge of developing the company’s business development strategy in line with the company’s general strategy and communicating the company’s strengths and values to ensure the flow of orders for services from the clients.
· Replying to RFP (request for proposal) from clients
· Creating proposals as requested by clients
· Estimating costs for the project and negotiating them with clients.
· Pass through costs must be negotiated with Accounting department and costs for the services with the responsible person from Clinical department
· Developing strategy for representing the company at professional events.
· Representing the company at professional business events.
· Following up with contacts interested in collaboration and potential clients until the financial agreement is signed and project is handed over to Clinical Department,
· Communicating with potential and current clients on financial contracts’ issues. Replying to clients’ claims/ requests pertinent to the change of the project scope.
· Performing all applicable activities aimed at bringing new contracts to the company, including periodic mailings to potential clients.
· Attending internal meetings pertinent to all business development activities.
· Developing corporate presentation materials
· Tracking clients’ contacts and status of business requests
· Participating in bid defense where it is needed
· Collecting all necessary information from other departments to answer clients’ requests for information (for example, feasibility analysis).
· Bachelors' Degree
· At least 2 years experience in the relevant field/clinical research/pharmaceutical/biotech
· Excellent English and Russian(fluent), both spoken and written
· Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong leadership and training skills
· Results oriented
· Able to effectively manage all aspects of clinical trials across all relevant departments in the line with the Company strategy
· Presentation skills
· Ability to adhere to corporate strategy
· Able to travel approximately 40 % of working time
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialize in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.
If you are unsure as to whether your experience is relevant to the vacancy you are reading through, are keen to just talk through your potential options or to receive quick update on the market relevant to you, please feel free to contact me for a confidential and off the record chat on 919 838 7478 or you can email me on [click here]
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn $500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both $500!
Visit Our Website