US-Central, Sr. New Product Analysis Manager as3307-MZ
A leading, global pharmaceutical organization is looking for a Senior New Product Analysis Manager. The Sr. New Product Analysis Manager is responsible for providing analytics based strategic guidance supporting development of internal assets and assessment of L&A opportunities. This position must effectively leverage customer insights and secondary data to develop, present, and defend revenue forecasts for assigned opportunities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Independently lead the analytic component of commercial assessments for internal assets and licensing targets across a wide variety of therapeutic areas (primary care, specialty/hospital, orphan diseases)
* For assigned new product opportunities, effectively integrate secondary and primary information to provide an objective, in-depth analysis of the marketplace, key customers and competitors to provide strategic recommendations regarding the commercial potential
* Lead the market research process in support of assigned new product opportunities, including proposing, planning, designing, and executing primary research, and communication of actionable insights
* Leverage secondary data and publically available information to quickly inform decisions regarding commercial appeal of assigned therapeutic areas, and determine criteria for success within the therapeutic area.
* Develop and present revenue forecasts for assigned new product opportunities. Entails identifying the most appropriate forecasting methodology for the assigned asset, documentation of data and assumptions and identification of most appropriate patient segments
* Identify innovations, process improvements that enhance the department's analytic and forecast capabilities.
* The Sr. Manager will be responsible for managing market research projects with budgets as high as $250K.
* This position's work output provides the foundation for decisions affecting new business opportunities with values often in excess of $100MM, sometimes as high as $500MM, or more.
* The Sr. Manager is an individual contributor reporting to the Director Portfolio Management and Innovation, within the Marketing Sciences Department
* Bachelor degree
* Must have a minimum of 7 years successful experience in the pharmaceutical or other related healthcare field in the area of market research and analysis, or strategic consulting.
* Strong, proven experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
* Detailed understanding of new product forecasting methodologies
* Strong communication skills: ability to communicate (verbal and written) technical and non-technical information clearly to a diverse audience
* Computer skills: proven competence with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software programs
* Experience in project management: managing multiple projects simultaneously, management of complex projects
* Solid understanding of the secondary data sources commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialize in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.
If you are unsure as to whether your experience is relevant to the vacancy you are reading through, are keen to just talk through your potential options or to receive quick update on the market relevant to you, please feel free to contact me for a confidential and off the record chat on 919 838 7478 or you can email me on [click here]
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn $500 cash!
Visit Our Website