|DOCS Global, Inc.|
US-CA, Regional CRA/Sr, CRA
We are currently conducting a nationwide search for an experienced Regional/Sr. CRA's to join our team to support a variety of therapeutic areas, including oncology, transplant, vaccines, and diabetes. This position can be either office based or home-based.
Role & Responsibility:
You will identify, select, initiate and close out appropriate investigational sites for clinical studies. You will monitor those sites in order to ensure that studies are carried out according to the study protocol and in accordance with our SOPs/Was, applicable regulations and the principles of ICH-GCP.
· Independent and proactive coordination of all necessary activities required to set up and monitor a study (i.e., identify investigators; help prepare regulatory submissions, conduct pre-study and initiation visits, etc.).
· Approximately 65-75% travel overall can be expected, national and regional travel.
· In line with our philosophy of providing the highest quality to our clients, CRAs are typically assigned to one to two programs at a time.
· Mentor less experienced CRAs.
Experience & Qualifications:
· Applicants should possess a B.S. degree in a life science, nursing or an equivalent combination of education and work experience (RN or LPN with at least 4 years of recent field monitoring experience).
· Applicants must have at least 2 years of experience independently monitoring clinical trials for drug studies.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
· Ability to travel overnight, primarily in the U.S., 3+ days per week on average.
· Will consider CRAs for a home-based office if he/she has at least 6 months of verifiable home-based experience and high-speed connectivity in the home office as part of above qualifications.
Come to DOCS and be an important part of a well respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do. You'll enjoy highly competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401K Plan with matching contributions, a generous program of Vacation, Holidays and Personal Time Off and more.
Visit Our Website